- Letter from the coparceners (Other Members of the family) whether the HUF is being dissolved or continued with their consent.
- If the HUF is being dissolved, the HUF Deed should provide a clause for dissolution.
- If the HUF is being continued then the eldest male member of the family would be the new Karta. Hence the letter needs to be received also from the new Karta requesting for the change; with Signature Attested by the Bank Manager under their official stamp, seal and should also indicate clearly the name and designation of the bank official attesting the same.
- Please provide the sign with Karta Seal.
- It has become mandatory for all investors to provide PAN*. The photocopy of the PAN card needs to be attested by either AMFI certified distributors with ARN No. & Name; Notary Public with Seal and Name; Bank Manager with Bank Seal; Employees of SBI ISC and Employees of CAMS ISC
- We require a letter from the other coparceners that they agree with the nomination of the new Karta, and it should be duly attested by either AMFI certified distributors with ARN No. & Name; Notary Public with Seal and Name; Bank Manager with Bank Seal; Employees of SBI ISC and Employees of CAMS ISC.
If all the documents are found in order, transmission request will be processed and new folio will be generated. A Statement of Account will be sent to the investor to this effect. *KYC is mandatory if the investment value is more than 50,000/-
*For Transmission cum Redemption, PAN proof & KYC are not mandatory.